Multiband wire antennas and ATUspop
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
ZL antenna for 15 meters
- Production of a ZLspecial antenna (for 21MHZ).It explains about the way of making a 2el ZLspecial antenna by ja6hic
AF6P - FILAMARS of San Diego
- Web page of the filipino american amateur radio society of san diego af6p. it's repeater in 2 meters and 220 mhz cover a wide range and can be accessed anywhere in san diego area.
K6AA United Radio Amateur Club
- The United Radio Amateur club was formed back in 1927, and has served the South Bay area of Los Angeles for over 80 years.
Calnet Repeater Group
- Calnet a multi repeater amateur radio system serving most of California and parts of Nevada. The Calnet system consists of numerous fulltime linked 440 MHz repeaters connecting San Diego to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.