2m 6m antenna17 links
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 19955 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 8.48 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18184 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Flower Pot Antenna for 2 and 6 mt
- The diagram below shows the basic arrangement of the 2m Half-Wave version of the antenna. A 6m diagram is available too.
[ Hits: 1938 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Duoband 5 element yagi antenna 4m and 6m
- Here is data of YU7EF Pop 5 elm 4+6m dual band yagi antenna made with 12mm Alu tubing
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X-Beam for 6m 2m and 70cm
- X-Beam antenna by K0EMT for 50 Mhz and VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 4537 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- The GW3YDX Super Moxon Antenna
- Adding extra directivity to the Moxon Rectangle for 6m, 4, and 2m
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AI4JI Moxon Antennas
- A page dedicated to Moxon antennas by AI4JI. This article includes plan for heavy duty moxon style antennas for 6m 2m and 70cm
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5522 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 7238 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF / UHF Antenna Design
- A dipole for 2m, 4m, 6m band an hamdwritten note for a homemade vhf antenna that can be tuned across the VHF band
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1935 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- YU7EF Pop 6 & 7 Elements antenna
- YU7EF Pop 6 elm for 50Mhz and 7elm for 70Mhz, a 4+6m douband with 12mm Alu tubing
[ Hits: 1994 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6944 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2938 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mecca Industry Co. Towers
- Crank-up(telescopic) and tilt-over tower, Ring rotator for mounting an extra antenna, from 16m to 42m, Strong safe and smooth, Radio communication and commercial tower.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- ND2X mobile setup
- Generally Mobile uses KB6KQ Antennas on 6m, 2m, 135cm & 70cm
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna scanner antenna from old tv antenna 5 ghz antenna end fed antenna tv antenna hen antenna 4 mtr efa antenna zig zag antenna iek antenna fan antenna 160 mhz antenna 900 antenna 40 m antenna 446 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links