Search Results for "2m and 70cm yagi"8 links
- 20 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- A0 element super low-noise simple to build Yagi for 70cms. Uses 1/4 inch and 12 inch tube/rod
[ Hits: 1681 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Construction Principles for UHF VHF Yagis
- The Construction Principles for Duoband-Yagis 2m/70cm by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 1322 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- VHF/UHF Long Yagi Workshop
- Yagi plans and notes for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm
[ Hits: 33605 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 2994 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Optimum 6 Element Yagi-Antenna
- A 70cm and 2m 6 elements yagi antenna plan based on the IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation
[ Hits: 1159 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Single feed 2M and 70cm Yagi
- Single Feed 2M and 70cm Beam plus 4M 1/2 wave mobile vertical by G4DDP
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 1212 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DK7ZB Yagi Homebrewing
- Yagis for homemade with a new match-system, for 6m, 4m, 2m, 70cm and Shortwave
[ Hits: 18749 | Votes: 409 | Rating: 8.02 ]