Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
The Curtain Quad
- The Curtain Quad is a broadside array of 7 to more than 200 elements using a very powerful but seldom used method of power distribution
The Gain of an Endfire Array
- This article looks at the maximum theoretically possible directive gain that could be obtained with an endfire array of given length or number of elements, and compares this with practical results in the literature.
The 520er's of Southeast Texas
- The site for South East Texas 2m Amateur Radio
Come and join us on 146.520 each and every day and night. There is always someone around, a great friendly bunch to boot.
144 Mhz power amplifier 4CX250B
- This page provides information on the design and practical implementation of a rather inexpensive 144 MHz high power amplifier using a pair of ceramic tetrodes type 4CX250B by LA0BY
Diplexer 2m 70cm
- This DIPLEXER separates 2m from 70cm on the same coax cable, and allows to use 2 antennas over the same cable and permits transmission on one band
and simultaneous receiption on the other band by hb9abx