ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
Slim Jim 2m Verticalupdated
- This VHF 145 MHz antenna is easy to build and with no radials. It shows equal gain of 5/8 lambda. It is light weight, you can hang it somewhere (on a tree may be) and work.
An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
VP2M DXpedition to Montserrat
- Seven operators from six US States will travel to the small island of Montserrat in late January of 2007 to activate that island in a most unique way. Instead of big antennas, and tons of equipment, this DXpedition will instead focus on lightweight gear and portable operations.
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.