JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
Folding the Dipole
- Invented by Heinrich Hertz in around 1886, the half wave dipole is still one of the most simple and practical of antennas and still very much in use today. It consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor
QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 metres by M0WYM
DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
S-MATCH Universal ATUupdated
- PA0FRI's "S-MATCH ATU" published in RSGB's RadCom March 2003). The Balanced Universal ATU Photographs of ZL2ML's S-Match were added.
Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.