EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
How access DX Clusters via internet
- The purpose of this page is to show you how you can access a DX Cluster via the Internet. There are many software applications available, some are free some are not. Excellent page from OZ2M
WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
- Distance and directions calculation program using both Spheric, the perfect round earth model, and Vincenty's inverse ellipsoid algorithm, the WGS 84 earth model.
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX
- The purpose of this web page is to try to investigate the ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX problem reported by many radio amateurs through out the world; and unfortunately not properly taken care of by ICOM. If you are the owner of either the ICOM IC-746PRO or the IC-7400 you may already have experienced the Dead TX Issue. If not you may sooner or later.
QRM and noise reductionPriority listing
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM