AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
GB3EN The North London Television Group
- Formed in 1998 with the aim of encouraging Amateur Television (ATV) activity in the North London/Lea Valley area, and specifically to establish an Amateur Television repeater in North London.
- "Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises; by WD5CID"
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.