Search Results for "3 g yagi"173 links
Antennas : 10M
- The optimized wideband antenna
- NW3Z yagi antenna designs for Dayton 2001
Includes yagis for 20 15 10 meters.
[ Hits: 5417 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 4884 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for shortwave
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10m-30m
[ Hits: 5800 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 11140 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 19655 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 39729 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6432 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5165 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 26940 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3673 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 7564 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- 6elements 6.4 Mtr 50MHz LFA
- A Compact 6el 6M Yagi with over 32dB F/B and more than 11.6dB Gain!
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Multiband yagi antenna plan
- F6CHT plan for a multiband yagi antenna that covers 6 to 30 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2401 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14276 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3463 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Vertical plane antennas' beaming comparision
- Animated quad and yagi comparison. You can see antennas' characteristics behavior in a vertical plane with changing of the height.
[ Hits: 3014 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9105 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8795 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4493 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11798 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 7.48 ]
3 g yagi
You can try similar terms27 mhz yagi 7 mhz yagi yagi 20m yagi yagi 17m 800 mhz yagi yagi-2-m 144 146 mhz 8 d 144 mhz yagi yagi 10m yagi wi fi 2 el yagi 5 el yagi yagi dvb-t 14 mhz yagi 6 el yagi for 2m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links