3 g yagi183 links
Antennas : 10M
- The optimized wideband antenna
- NW3Z yagi antenna designs for Dayton 2001
Includes yagis for 20 15 10 meters.
[ Hits: 5453 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 4904 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for shortwave
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10m-30m
[ Hits: 5808 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 11293 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 19894 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 8.48 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 40082 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6486 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5188 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 27170 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3687 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 7850 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- A portable three element 6M yagi
- A homemade antenna plan for a portable yagi beam antenna for the Six meters. Consist of a 3 elements yagi beam design include antenna dimensions, with elements lenght and spacing.
[ Hits: 5266 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 6elements 6.4 Mtr 50MHz LFA
- A Compact 6el 6M Yagi with over 32dB F/B and more than 11.6dB Gain!
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14369 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3486 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Vertical plane antennas' beaming comparision
- Animated quad and yagi comparison. You can see antennas' characteristics behavior in a vertical plane with changing of the height.
[ Hits: 3024 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9147 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8812 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4509 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11852 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.53 ]
You can try similar terms518 yagi 440 yagi 10m 15m 20m yagi 460 to 470 mhz yagi 144 mhz yagi 2.4 yagi yagi cad fm yagi 6 el yagi 447.000 yagi 70 cm yagi yagi 17m 2 el yagi yagi for 30m zl yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links