3 wire dipole antenna
about 3 wire dipole antenna on dxzone.com
Antennas : 80M Antennas : Antenna Calculators
Antennas : Dipole
- WB4BXW Diople Antenna Calculator
- Dipole and inverted vee antenna calculator sufficiently accurate for wire antennas up to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 3573 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Dipole Antenna Calculator
- This free online dipole antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single center fed dipole. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.35 ]
Antennas : Feed Lines : Open Wire Antennas : Multiband
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3012 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Two wire broadband HF dipole
- This article describes the design and simulation of a two wire broadband dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software 4Nec2. The antenna is designed to operate in the full range 3-30 MHz
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Home made dipole antenna
- Home made wire dipole on a lenght of 30 meter 98.4 ft by PE1OPM
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
Antennas : Shortwave Antennas : Theory Antennas : W3DZZ Antennas : W3EDP Antennas : Wire
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4700 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9466 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Multi band wire antenna
- The off center fed dipole or Windom antenna.
[ Hits: 2706 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Manufacturers : Antenna Parts
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3104 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1799 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Simple wire antennas that work
- Dipole, inverted V, full wave loop and grond plane antenna quick reference plans
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Codan C463 multiband antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a Codan C463 multiwire broadband dipole, using the software MMANA-GAL.
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links