Search Results for "3 wire dipole antenna"23 links
- 30m vertical dipole
- The 30 Meter Vertical Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe. The coax loops through the PVC pipe to provide strain relief. by W1TR
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1588 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- WB4BXW Diople Antenna Calculator
- Dipole and inverted vee antenna calculator sufficiently accurate for wire antennas up to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 3586 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Dipole Antenna Calculator
- This free online dipole antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single center fed dipole. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 3.94 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3075 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Two wire broadband HF dipole
- This article describes the design and simulation of a two wire broadband dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software 4Nec2. The antenna is designed to operate in the full range 3-30 MHz
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Home made dipole antenna
- Home made wire dipole on a lenght of 30 meter 98.4 ft by PE1OPM
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1944 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a folded dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 35974 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4789 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9832 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Multi band wire antenna
- The off center fed dipole or Windom antenna.
[ Hits: 2974 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3404 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- The Petlowany Principle
- Spipral antenna principle by a concept of Bill Petlowany, K6NO. Tak Antennas are based on this principle, using spirals as dipole linear wires.
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W3DZZ Trap Dipole
- Article published on Practical Wireless about the W3DZZ multiband trapped dipole antenna made available by GM0ONX
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6759 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3180 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1975 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Simple wire antennas that work
- Dipole, inverted V, full wave loop and grond plane antenna quick reference plans
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Codan C463 multiband antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a Codan C463 multiwire broadband dipole, using the software MMANA-GAL.
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Anteny SP1BKS
- Antenna manufacturer from Poland, produce dipole wire antennas, W3DZZ FD4 Windom and long wires, baluns, dealer for toroids and connectors managed by Leszek Mlynarczyk SP1BKS
[ Hits: 2185 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
3 wire dipole antenna
You can try similar termswire dipole antenna dipole wire antenna 3 wire dipole antenna wire dipole 29 mhz wire dipole eco wire dipole three wire dipole 6m wire dipole dipole wire wire for dipole 10-40m dipole wire antena three wire dipole long wire dipole center fed wire dipole open wire dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links