300 ohm j pole7 links
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Generic 2 Meter J-Pole antenna
- Here's an antenna that you can take with you. This is made from cheap flat 300 ohm TV antenna wire.
[ Hits: 4428 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- MFJ folded dipole review
- A portable and easy to use folded dipole antenna, made entirely ith 300 ohm twinlead
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 300 Ohm Twin-Lead J-Pole
- popular 2-meter emergency antenna that can be found
all over the internet and in antenna books.
[ Hits: 8994 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Emergency j-pole antenna
- Emergency j-pole antenna using a standard 300 ohm twin lead TV cable by WD4JR
[ Hits: 1488 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- J-Pole antennas
- An easy portable VHF antenna to build for ARES - RACES work is the 300 Ohm Twin Lead JPole antenna
[ Hits: 1253 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termstri pole gin pole j-pole 2m j pole 10m j pole c pole h pole c-pole 440 j pole j pole 27 mhz gen-pole 10 j pole jim pole pole j pole 14 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links