Search Results for "3d satellit"6 links
- P3-D Spacecraft: Overview
- Overview of the Phase 3-D satellite project
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 2413 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.78 ]
- Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
- This program demodulates the telemetry data signal transmitted by the AO-40 satellite (aka Phase III-D) using the PC sound card
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- MacDoppler and MacDopplerPRO 3D satellite tracking and station automation software for Macintosh by Dog Park Software Ltd.
[ Hits: 1561 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- J-Track 3-D
- Live satellite tracking by NASA science web site. Requires Java
[ Hits: 2070 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- Satellite tracking with GPS
- The program calculates the actual position of the satellites using the NORAD 2LINE-element set, which is available via the Internet, for nearly all satellites. The position is then displayed in 3D-view as well as in 2D (mercator) view, where the footprints are also be shown.
[ Hits: 2672 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]