Search Results for "4 tower"29 links
Antennas : Theory
- Detuning a Tower from a vertical antenna
- It is possible to detune the tower so that, at least on one band, the tower can be made to effectively disappear. That is, become non-resonant on the band of interest. This allows the vertically-polarized low-bands antenna to meet its potential.
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Boat and Engine Hoist Ideas for Raising Crank-Up Towers
- Alternate means of raising your tower with readily available boat and engine hoists. Examples of working tower hoists with links to manufacturers.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Raising a Yagi Onto a Guyed Tower
- VE3VN describe in this article how to raise a tri-band yagi antenna onto a DMX-52 tower with pictures and schemas that cover the whole raising process.
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EI4GYB Amateur Radio in Ireland
- Amateur and ham radio news from Ireland with propagation reports, solar alerts, contest activity and news, Crank up tower installation and tips
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]