Search Results for "4 el yagi"147 links
Antennas : 12M
- 4 element yagi for 24MHz
- Optimised with the very latest PSO (particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques. Perfect flat SWR and excellent performance throughout the band and easy to self-build.
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 3element 24MHz LFA Yagi
- Computer optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques. A stunning perfoming 3el with SWR not above 1.1:1
[ Hits: 1012 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 21Mhz 4el Yagi Antenna
- A simple to build OWA Yagi with direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build with limited tools. 4 elements yagi for 15 meters band by G0KSC
[ Hits: 2286 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- 7elements 21MHz OWA Yagi
- An Excellent 15M compact 7el OWA Yagi for the 21MHz band. SWR remains below 1.1:1 from 21-21.45MHz. Tapered elements in Metric and USA sizes
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 4 Element Yagi Project for 144MHz
- A homebrew project for a 2 meter 4 element yagi beam antenna by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 4523 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 8el 144MHz Super Low Noise OWA Yagi
- This is a super stable 50OHm direct feed Yagi for 2m using 1/2 inch tube and a real easy build.
[ Hits: 1214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 14elem. 144MHz OWA EME Yagi
- Simply a superb 50Ohm 2m Yagi with excellent bandwidth and most important, low noise.
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 18 element 144MHz EME LFA Yagi
- If you want a Yagi for EME with one of the best ever Sky temperature and G/T figures ever, look no further
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 19 elements Low Temperature 144MHz LFA Yagi
- This antenna has been deisgned using the very latest PSO techniques available today. There is simply no other 2m antenna of this boom length with better Sly Temperature or G/T figures.
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- 40 Meter Rotatable Dipole
- An excellent all-around 40 meter antenna for those who donít have room for a yagi by K6IF / W6BDN
[ Hits: 4000 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- 10 elements 70MHz Low Noise LFA
- A 10 element 4M LFA Yagi. Flat SWR across the band, easy build with no matching to install. No power limit high gain.
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 14 el 70 MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- This is a true monster Yagi for the 4m band which has a 50Ohm feedpoint with wide band performance yet the gain and F/B of a low impedance Yagi.
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 8el 50Mhz / 70Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Only just over 6 foot long, a compact 8 element dualband Yagi for 6 and 4 meters band. No traps or coils, no matching required. Simple to build by G0KSC
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 9 elements 50MHz 12.5Ohm Yagi
- A DX antenna for Serious hams. High gain, super flat SWR. The ultimate 9el 50MHz Yagi
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 5 elements 50MHz 28Ohm OWL
- a very compact, high gain 5 elements Yagi for 50MHz
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 4 over 4 Yagi for use on 50 MHz:
- 4 Stacked 4 element yagi for six meters band
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- A0 element super low-noise simple to build Yagi for 70cms. Uses 1/4 inch and 12 inch tube/rod
[ Hits: 1777 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 26 elelements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 26 elements 70cms Yagi for EME ultra low noise excellent G/T figure. Easy self build
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 30 el 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 30 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi over 44dB F/B and almost 21dBi forward gain. Easy build, no match required.
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 9 Element for 432 MHz
- DF9CY 9 Element yagi antenna for 70 cm band
[ Hits: 1755 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homemade Arrow Antenna
- EA4CYQ portable VHF UHF Yagi antenna designed for satellite operations.
[ Hits: 3478 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- 14 Elements for 432 MHz
- A 14 elemets yagi antenna for 432 MHz based on DK7ZB design
[ Hits: 3451 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Tilt Plate NN4ZZ
- The TiltPlate is an antenna tilting mechanism that works with a tilt over tower and yagi to bring the antenna all the way down to ground level.
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
4 el yagi
You can try similar termsyagi 430 yagi yagi 2.5 ghz yagi for 30m diy yagi yagi tv 14 mhz yagi 3 g yagi 40m yagi 21 meg yagi 10m yagi 1 ghz yagi yagi-2-m 144 146 mhz 8 d 70 cm yagi fm-yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links