The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypperupdated
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4233 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.31 ]
Antenne Maria Maluca
- An antenna originally planned in the sixties, a two element beam antenna tunable on several band, in french
[ Hits: 1325 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
The HB9CV antenna
- Gain of this two element antenna is the same like gain of classical three element antenna of the YAGI type. Dimensions for 7-14-21-28 Mhz by pa3dlp
3 elements VHF yagi antennaupdated
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
[ Hits: 8280 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.23 ]
Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
[ Hits: 1671 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
The Tiny 3
- Similar to Tiny 2 but this three element direct connect antenna utilizes a reflector and a director to achieve gain.