Search Results for "4 meter"698 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Easy wire antenna for 40-20-10 meters
- PE3HMP project of a triband wire antenna for 40 20 10 meters band, made using home made coils
[ Hits: 9222 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A double dipole for 14 and 21 MHz
- A double dipole for the 20 and 15 meters band in french
[ Hits: 3829 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 9189 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ground Plane for 7 MHz
- How to build a ground plane antenna for the 40 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2443 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 Meter Pizza Pan Antenna
- This is a resonant, half-wave, vertical antenna. It takes up little space in the back yard, was designed for operation on a single frequency 80 meter PSK net, and is reasonably inexpensive to construct by Chuck Hines, K6QKL
[ Hits: 3223 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 2 meter halo antenna
- A project for a 144 Mhz halo antenna
[ Hits: 2905 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Thick Loop
- The performance of a small magnetic loop can be improved constructing it larger, thicker or both.
The antenna is covering from 12 Megahertz to 32 megahertz and adding a 156 Pico farads ceramic capacitor it resonates on the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W5JGV Mobile Antenna
- A High Efficiency Extended Length Mobile Antenna
The antenna itself is 3.42 meters or 11 feet 2 inches long from the top of the mounting spring to the tip. By W5JGV
[ Hits: 3382 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Building the G3TXQ Hex Beam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10
meters. The G3TXQ broad band hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
[ Hits: 3977 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- The HO Collinear, a Horizontal Omni
- The HO Collinear is a 4 element horizontally polarized omni for two meters
[ Hits: 3450 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3321 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Homebrew a W3DZZ antenna
- Build your own multiband W3DZZ antenna resonating on 80 40 20 15 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 16928 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Build a 10 Meter Beacon
- How to build a beacon keyer by Tom Sevart N2UHC
[ Hits: 1670 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SARL Beacon Project on 40 Meters
- The beacon project is a South Africa national system of beacons on the 40 meter band operating on a single frequency
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Exploring the world of 10 Meter Beacons
- Monitoring times article by KS4ZR about ten meters beacon monitoring
[ Hits: 2235 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- WE4S 10 Meter Beacon 28.221 Mhz
- Beacon website of WE4S, Grady Donaldson, located in McDonough, GA. EM73TM.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 Meter Synchronized Propagation Beacon Project
- Project started by several 10 meter beacon operators in an ad-hoc fashion to experiment with operating 10 meter beacons similar in concept to the IARU beacon project
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K4JDR 10 Meter Beacon
- K4JDR /Beacon is a Uniden HR-2510 set up with a homebrew project case enclosure using a Com-Spec ID- 8 Identifier.
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W4TIY 10 Meter Beacon
- The Paulding Amateur Radio Club now sponsors the W4TIY beacon at 28.272.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K4DPC 10 Meter Beacon List
- K4dpc 10 meter beacon list
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- wb4bcr Receive 4 Square Control Unit
- Build a Receive 4 Square Array! Make your own 160 meter 4 square receive antenna.
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DK9SQ Antennen
- Walter Spieth Antennen offer, Duoband-Portable-Log. Periodic 2m/70cm, Vertical-Loop-Antenna,10-40 Meter and PortableW3DZZ-Antenna as well as fiberglass tubes
[ Hits: 2073 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10574 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2045 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]