TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
146MHz 5/8 Ground Plane Antennaupdated
- 146MHz 5/8 ground plane tower mounted antenna. The antenna was largely based information and analysis provided by the RSGB's. VHF UHF Manual, fourth edition by G.R.Jessop, G6JP
KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
KH6 - Hawaii Sea Q Maui
- Hawaii, maui, Operating only as a ham radio station rental. Located in a private home, accommodating only ham operators.
Two towers, two tribanders, one 40 2 el, one WARC. A FT1000MP, TS-940S, FT100, HF only no 6 mtrs No linear operations.
Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
Tilt Plate NN4ZZ
- The TiltPlate is an antenna tilting mechanism that works with a tilt over tower and yagi to bring the antenna all the way down to ground level.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Mecca Industry Co. Towers
- Crank-up(telescopic) and tilt-over tower, Ring rotator for mounting an extra antenna, from 16m to 42m, Strong safe and smooth, Radio communication and commercial tower.