Search Results for "4 tower"28 links
Antennas : 160M
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 146MHz 5/8 Ground Plane Antenna
- 146MHz 5/8 ground plane tower mounted antenna. The antenna was largely based information and analysis provided by the RSGB's. VHF UHF Manual, fourth edition by G.R.Jessop, G6JP
[ Hits: 2465 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.10 ]
- TowerTalk: CobWebb discussion
- Discussion on cobwebb experiences on towertalk mailing list
[ Hits: 2347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G5RV at TowerTalk
- Some common questions and a full thread on G5RV antenna.
[ Hits: 3500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KO4BB's Tower Building Project
- Picture and description of a home made antenna tower
[ Hits: 8096 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1521 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A cheep and reliable tower
- Pictures, drawings and notes about IK4DCS home made tower in italian
[ Hits: 15867 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Lifting Rohn 45G 25G Tower
- Pictures taken during lifting of a Rohn antnena tower
[ Hits: 1391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Tower Project at KD5OM
- U.S. Tower MA-40 installation at KD5OM
[ Hits: 964 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tri-Ex LM354 Tower Setup
- A 50 foot tower setup with pictures and installation details
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 20 Foot Tower Construction
- Construction of a 4 legged 20 foot Tower at vk5sw
[ Hits: 3162 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- 160 through UHF rotating tower system
- This is the 195-foot tall rotating Rohn 55G tower at W8JI with yagis for 40 20 15 and 6 meter bands.
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KO4BB Tower Project
- A 50' folding Rohn 25 tower project
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- WD2XGJ Experimental Station
- Experimental Longwave Transmissions from Tower Hill
Operator Name Warren, Ham Call K2ORS, Frequency: 137.7796 KHz
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KH6 - Hawaii Sea Q Maui
- Hawaii, maui, Operating only as a ham radio station rental. Located in a private home, accommodating only ham operators.
Two towers, two tribanders, one 40 2 el, one WARC. A FT1000MP, TS-940S, FT100, HF only no 6 mtrs No linear operations.
[ Hits: 1545 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 6811 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Tilt Plate NN4ZZ
- The TiltPlate is an antenna tilting mechanism that works with a tilt over tower and yagi to bring the antenna all the way down to ground level.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mecca Industry Co. Towers
- Crank-up(telescopic) and tilt-over tower, Ring rotator for mounting an extra antenna, from 16m to 42m, Strong safe and smooth, Radio communication and commercial tower.
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Digital modes Babel Tower
- A review of ham radio digital modes with watefall differences between PSK RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK Olivia JT65A and digital voice by HB9TPL
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- The View From The Tower
- The workaday world of antenna & tower projects. Posted by K4ZA, Tower Works, Charlotte NC.
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Solar Power Tower - Amateur Radio Repeaters
- KD8EAD / KD8FJH entirely solar powered repeater near tar hollow state forest. APRS Digipeater in operation on site.
[ Hits: 673 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Tower down conductors prove relatively ineffective.
- Exploring the need for tower down conductors
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ligthning: Protecting Towers
- An interconnected concrete tower base can help the tower ground system.
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Corrosion protection for tower structures.
- Galvanic action. Corrosive effects of soil conductivity.
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]