Search Results for "4 wire"195 links
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 8742 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- A Short Back Fire antenna
- A Short Back Fire antenna improved for Wireless-LAN applications
[ Hits: 5059 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 80175 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- A Practical Antenna for 160 Metres
- 140 feet of insulated wire, the first half of which (70 feet) is space wound on an insulated tube.
[ Hits: 84715 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 40327 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 31040 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Open Wire Feeders
- How to make 450 ohm open feeder
[ Hits: 7742 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 13793 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 4882 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8634 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3091 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 29894 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Antenna switch for sloper antennas
- An easy to build antenna switch for long wire antennas, expecially designed for sloper antennas
[ Hits: 13039 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Maria Maluca Antenna
- F5AD Maria Maluca wire antenna for 40 to 10 band coverage
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LF/VLF Portable Loop Antenna
- The octoloop antenna is a length of 25 pair telephone wire inside an octagonal loop shield of 3/4 hard copper pipe
[ Hits: 3377 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- Wire antenna
- The $4 Special all band wire antenna
[ Hits: 80011 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- G4NCE's Vintage Military Wireless Collection
- G4NCE's illustrated vintage military wireless collection. Featuring British, Canadian and New Zealand Army eqpt, and Royal Air Force eqpt, from WW2 and the 1950's.
[ Hits: 5503 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1714 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Aircraft Radio Stations
- Aviation Radio Service by FCC
[ Hits: 7030 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 2.64 ]
- FCC - Marine VHF Radio Channels
- Summarizes a portion of the FCC rules 47 CFR 80.371(c) and 80.373(f)
[ Hits: 2524 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Lentini Communications, Inc.
- Lentini Communications, Inc. was established in 1954. Located in Newington, Connecticut, home of the American Radio Relay League, retail and mail order outlet serves all your wireless communication needs. Stock amateur, CB and shortwave radios as well as Nextel cellular phones and more.
[ Hits: 4351 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- Ariel 30
- HF wire antenna design program by WB4ZYA for DOS
[ Hits: 3163 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7048 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]