Search Results for "40 antenn"358 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 20M
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PA0NHC 80/40mtrs dipole antenna
- Dipole antenna for 80 to 20 mtrs with END-coax feed by PA0NHC
[ Hits: 6612 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- 300 ohm twinlead 40 meter dipole
- The N2CKH travel special 300 Ohm ladder line convertable antenna
[ Hits: 7882 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0–7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9083 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3232 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 10568 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 22489 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Magnetic Loop for 80 and 40 Meters
- A Magnetic loop antenna for the low bands, Günther Majewski, DH7BZ (ex DC7BZ) in german
[ Hits: 3462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3031 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3038 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Luisteramateur NL-10145 EH Antenna
- Calculate EH Antenna, 20m 40 80m. Fotos, Original eh antenna building.
[ Hits: 1474 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- A Quadruple Helix for AO-40
- A homebrew project of a quadruple helix antenna system based on G3RUH 16 turn helix antenna for 2.4 GHz.
[ Hits: 7320 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10171 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.48 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 8354 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Loop Antenna Design
- Full-wave loops are very popular antennas. They are especially useful on 80 and 40 meters where they perform well at modest heights
[ Hits: 2103 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 8978 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- HF portable antenna - 40 to 6 meters
- Phil Salas AD5X 40 through 6 meter HF portable multiband antenna, construction article, plans, and photos
[ Hits: 50911 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4784 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5676 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- 408 Mhz Quagi Antenna
- PDF file on building the SARA 408 Mhz Quagi antenna
[ Hits: 1020 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Installation of a Utility Pole
- There are many ways to support an amateur radio antenna. Installatio of a utility pole will provide an antenna height of approximately 13 meters (40 feet) and will require no guy wires.
[ Hits: 5542 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4464 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- NorCal Doublet Antenna
- A simple antenna that can be erected very fast, only need one center support, and do not take up much storage room. Works from 40 to 10 meters band
[ Hits: 2449 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ZeroFive Antennas
- Vertical antennas for all HF bands, expecially 80 40 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 6221 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 9.45 ]
- Isotron antenna manulas
- From this page you can download the following manuals, in Adobe Acrobat format .pdf, 40 Meter Isotron, 80 Meter Isotron
[ Hits: 3275 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]