A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 12144 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter