and 2 categories
about 40 antenn on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [next]
Antennas : 10M Antennas : 160M Antennas : 30M Antennas : 40M
Antennas : Dipole Antennas : Magnetic Loop Antennas : Multiband
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2348 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 40-meter Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A 40-meter antenna that provides good local and regional coverage during the day and good DX capability at night
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6159 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 40 meter double bazooka antenna
- A double bazooka antenna plan for the cw portion of the 40 meter band by k0ru
[ Hits: 7262 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Shortened vertical antenna for 7 Mhz
- A simple drawing of a shortened antenna for 40 meters by using a PVC tube
[ Hits: 2527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Antennas : Portable Antennas : Quad Antennas : Satellite Antennas : VHF UHF Antennas : Vertical Antennas : Windom Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave : Microwave antennas
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio (ham) bands
[ Hits: 39943 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- JJ6 Antenna
- Beam antenna for 14-18-21-24-28-50 Mhz by G4ZU in french
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4470 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 4904 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links