Search Results for "40 meter full wave loop"6 links
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 22117 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 18987 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Delta loop antenna for 40 Meters
- A full wave delta loop antenna for 7MHz
[ Hits: 4829 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 40 Meter Full Wave Loop
- A 7MHz Full wave loop antenna in diamond shape for field day operations made with three 31 foot Jackite poles by N4KGL
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8876 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- Loop Antenna Design
- Full-wave loops are very popular antennas. They are especially useful on 80 and 40 meters where they perform well at modest heights
[ Hits: 2105 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]