40 meter mod21 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 83373 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2812 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7013 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 2 element Parasitic Delta-Loop Array
- Two-element Parasitic Delta-Loop Array for 40 Meters band modeled with CocoaNEC and NEC 2
[ Hits: 900 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 M. triangular full wave vertical loop
- A 40 meters band full wave antenna project plan with model, adding the Missing Leg to the Inverted-L Antenna
[ Hits: 12696 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- A portable 10/20/40 mt vertical antenna
- A portable vertical antenna for 10 to 40 meters, designed for mobile operations can be used in a car as seen in pictures. A modified version for 20 and 40 meters is described too.
[ Hits: 74367 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- 40 Meters 3 element Wire Yagi
- A three element wire yagi antenna for 7 MHz project plan with drawings and EZNEC model
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Vertical dipole antenna
- A vertical dipole for 10, 15, 20 and 40 meters made adapting two Hustler Model 6-BTV antennas by w6sdo
[ Hits: 1526 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9347 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Narrow Diamond Loop for 40 Meters
- Antenna model for a diamond loop wire antenna for the 40 meter band
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Chevron Loop for 40 Meters
- Delta loop antennas for 40 meters plans and comparison of some models
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Loop Antenna Design
- Full-wave loops are very popular antennas. They are especially useful on 80 and 40 meters where they perform well at modest heights
[ Hits: 2159 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9010 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5983 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 40 Meters Wire Yagi Antenna
- A wire yagi antenna model, easy to build, made using inverted vee elements and requiring just one support by ve3vn
[ Hits: 1823 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- KD4MZM Beacon system
- The kd4mzm ham radio beacon system running a Cobra 148 GTL 40 channel AM/SSB unit modified to the 10 meter band
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3905 Net
- 3905 Century Club offer nets on 20, 40, 75, 80, and 160 meters operating with a mixture of SSB, CW, RTTY and PSK-31 modes
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 40 and 80m
- Homebrew a vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band based on popular HF2V model by DL7JV
[ Hits: 2605 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Two Module, 400 Watt RF Amplifier 80 Meters
- This Class E RF amplifier will deliver up to 400 watts of RF output
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 1154 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
You can try similar terms40 meter 17 meter delta loop 3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making a 10 meter to 6 meter making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 2 meter 432 meter vertical 40 meter 17 meter vertic 40 meter 10 meter sdr 6 meter aut 75 meter hb9 six meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links