Search Results for "40 meter short antenna"19 links
- K3KY's Short Beverage
- Originally planned as an 80/160 Beverage, this antenna is a terrific performer on 40 and 30 meters
[ Hits: 24356 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3960 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morgain Antenna for 40/80
- Simple and cheap antenna for 40/80 meter band
[ Hits: 10340 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Short Delta Loop for 40m
- A youtube video of a Short Delta Loop antenna, only 8,5 meters per side. This project use a loading coil of 56,7 uH for electrical matching.
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 11473 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 3415 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- W5VMs Shorty 40 Antenna
- A shortened dipole for 40 meters band by Martin E. Meserve
[ Hits: 1325 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 30/40 meters band vertical anetnna
- A shortened 30/40 meters band vertical antenna in italian
[ Hits: 6862 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- High Performance 40 Meters Vertical
- 40 meter vertical antenna construction, a shortened easy-to-build vertical, with no-radials,
made from surplus military camouflage poles
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna - A Review
- Here is a review of the 40 and 80 meter band Double Bazooka antennas as used on the HF shortwave bands.
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4803 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Shortened Dipole for 40 Meter
- A shortened dipole antenna for 40 meter band
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Helix Antenna for 7 MHz
- From his simple ham radio antennas series, KH6JRM describe an interesting short vertical helix antenna for th 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4733 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SWL Receiving Antenna Ideas
- Shortwave radio receiving antenna experiments, on 30 and 40 meters band with pictures, schematics and descriptions.
[ Hits: 10073 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Shortened vertical antenna for 7 Mhz
- A simple drawing of a shortened antenna for 40 meters by using a PVC tube
[ Hits: 2855 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Antenna vertcal 40M
- Shortened vertical antenna for 40 meters band an homebrew project
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 25792 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.89 ]
40 meter short antenna
You can try similar termsshort 40 meter antenna 40 meter short antenna short 80 meter antenna short 80 meter antenna w short 160 meter antenna short-40-meter-antenna short 40 meter 40 meter short dipole short 40 meter mobile ant short 80 meter dipole short-80-meter-dipole short 40/ 30 meter dipole 40-meter-short-dipole some ideas for short 160 meter verticals 40-meter-short-dipole/null/interyield
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links