A portable 10/20/40 mt vertical antennapop
- A portable vertical antenna for 10 to 40 meters, designed for mobile operations can be used in a car as seen in pictures. A modified version for 20 and 40 meters is described too.
W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
South Georgian Bay Amateur Radio Club
- an established organization that provides the services of two 2 metre repeaters, a 70cm repeater, VE testing / education, and public service assistance to the Penetanguishene / Midland community
500mw CW Transmitter
- A very quick and easy way to get on the air is to build a "Michigan Mighty Mite" CW transmitter for 160, 80, 40 or 30 meters. It can't get simpler than this. It has very few parts, costs almost nothing, and it works! Cost estimate $10 by VE6WTF