Search Results for "40m antenna"94 links - and 1 categories
- Capacitive Antennas
- HB9MTN Capacitive antennas for 40m, 30m AND 20m
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3774 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Invisible DX antenna for the low bands
- Article by DK5WL describes a multi-band DX antenna for the 160m-40m amateur radio bands with
low visibility but great performance for long distance communication.
[ Hits: 6052 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40 meter double bazooka antenna
- A double bazooka antenna plan for the cw portion of the 40 meter band by k0ru
[ Hits: 8522 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2447 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40M Inverted Vee
- This simple antenna can be used in various configurations for 40/80/20 or any WARC band or a combination of them
[ Hits: 3801 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3697 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Full 1/4 wave vertical for 40m
- Pictures and assembling description of a homebrewed vertical antenna for 40 meter band by ON7AMI
[ Hits: 4582 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Phased 40M Wire Verticals
- Experiments with phased wire vertical antennas on 40 meters at VA7ST
[ Hits: 2523 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Rotatable 40M Dipole
- The Linear-Loaded "Crappie" 40M Rotatable Dipole
A Short 40 Antenna You Can Build for $50 or Less by VA7ST VE7ASK
[ Hits: 1637 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40M Twin Half-Square Array
- 40 meters elevated vertical antenna array at VA7ST
[ Hits: 2873 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
[ Hits: 2567 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 7 MHz
- DF9CY experience on a vertical antenna for 40 meter band
[ Hits: 1179 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- 40m Mobile Antenna
- A mobile antenna for 40 meters band by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2348 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- 3 Elements 40m full size U Antenna
- 40 m three elements U antenna at 25m hight.
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m / 40m Dipole
- Build instructions for the 80-40 dipole antenna including Ugly Balun
40m trap and 80m Dipole
[ Hits: 1495 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A 40m through 17m Mini End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler by Steve Yates - AA5TB
[ Hits: 4189 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- QRO End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A 40m through 20m QRO End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler by Steve Yates - AA5TB
[ Hits: 2760 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4663 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HF Antenna - 6m to 40m
- G8JNJ Fat-Max HF Antenna - 6m to 40m - a poor manís Steppir
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- W4INF Hidden House Loop Antenna
- If you live in a restricted subdivision, you need to make the most out of it. This loop antenna is balanced line fed and works 40m-10m, does decent on 80m.
[ Hits: 6016 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna - Requires no tuner - great results from 40m to 10m plus 80m & 6m with reduced performance
[ Hits: 4085 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Moonraker 4 Antenna manual
- English manual of the AV-140Moonraker 4 antenna
[ Hits: 2188 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.17 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna tv antenna fm antenna ht vhf antenna antenna hp efa antenna 70 mhz antenna cg antenna antenna for 27 mhz end-fed antenna gps antenna antenna 144 440 antenna uhf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links