Dual Band Wire Beam 12 and 17 m
- The Dual-Band Wire Beam was inspired by L.B. Cebik's (W4RNL) article The Elusive Moxon Nest. Fiberglass tubing spreaders, Flexweave elements, an aluminum hub, and two die-cast aluminum flanges combine to provide a 12/17m Moxon nest with one 50 ohm feed.
40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
40 Meter QRP Transmitter
- A simple 40 meter CW transmitter, it sports full break-in operation and 250 mW of output power.
The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM