40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cmupdated
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
- A full superhetrodyne SSB fox hunting receiver kit
80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
How Satellite Doppler Tracking Works
- The Doppler Effect allows the distance between a satellite transmitting from space and a radio receiver on the ground to be measured by observing how the frequency received from the satellite transmitter changes as the satellite approaches, passes overhead, and moves away.
Friis-It NF for iPhone
- Friis-It NF is the first iPhone OS based application that allows you to calculate noise figure, system sensitivity, and cascaded gain for an RF Receiver system
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPadô. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.