Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
Dual band 6m/4m Yagi
- This antenna was optimized with the goal to minimize any changes in 6jxx6 impedance/lobes. The result is a 7 el on 70 MHz with a little loss of gain comparing with the other monobands of the same lenght.
G0FTD's experimental INDiX antenna
- This antenna is meant to be hung indoors within a window frame for those who can't get an outdoor antenna erected. Plan include dimensions for 50mhz 70Mhz and 144Mhz
Horizontal Antennas above Real Ground
- Antennas are influenced by the effect of the ground and by the type of conductors from which they are constructed. Effects of various types of grounds on a 1.825 MHz horizontal 0.5 wave dipole
VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles