Search Results for "4nec2"8 links
- A shortened 20m vertical
- A shortened 20m vertical antenna design made with 4Nec2
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Two wire broadband HF dipole
- This article describes the design and simulation of a two wire broadband dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software 4Nec2. The antenna is designed to operate in the full range 3-30 MHz
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tri-Band J-Pole
- This strange looking antenna is a combination of Coupled-Resonator principle by K9AY and a quarter stubs to achieve low angle radiation pattern. Designed with 4nec2 NEC based antenna modeler and optimizer for 145/220/440MHz bands
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rhombic Antennas
- Description and simulation of two types of rhombic antennas, using the software 4Nec2: the simple bi-directional and the terminated directional rhombic antenna
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rhombic antennas
- Description and simulation of two types of rhombic antennas, using the software 4Nec2
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 28204 | Votes: 124 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3993 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
You can try similar terms4nec2 300 ohm 4nec2 gap 4nec2 collinear 4nec2 4nec2 dipole rate 4nec2 bazooka 4nec2 4nec2 linux 4nec2 model array in 4nec2 antena fm 4nec2 4nec2 balun 1:9 helix array 4nec2 yagi uda design 4nec2 yagi-uda-design-4nec2
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links