A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
Slim Jim 2m Vertical
- This VHF 145 MHz antenna is easy to build and with no radials. It shows equal gain of 5/8 lambda. It is light weight, you can hang it somewhere (on a tree may be) and work.
6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
Buddipole by ZR6KMD
- A rotateable dipole specifically for the 20m based on W3FF Buddipole design by ZR6KMD
This Old Dipole
- An antenna construction workshop conducted at Marshall N1FN's QTH
Build a multiband dipole
- A nicely documented procedure to build a multiband dipole spending $30 in material and half an hour in assembling by Andrew Daniel - KI4QFY
Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
- Ideal antenna for QRP work, as it has more gain over dipole.
Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear