Search Results for "5 tone"24 links
Antennas : 12M
- G1RV ANTENNA
- Maidstone Amateur Radio Society G1 RV antenna for 18 24 and 50 MHz
[ Hits: 2842 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- G6RV Antenna
- A 35 mt. long wire antenna by Maidstone Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antique Radio Repair Service
- I collect, repair, refinish, restore, and sell tabletop, tombstone, and cathedral, radios from the mid-1930's through the mid-1950's.
[ Hits: 3065 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W1GZ MARA Ham Radio Fitchburg Mass
- Aamateur radio club affiliated with the Amateur Radio Relay League (ARRL) from Fitchburg Massachusetts. MARA owns and operates the W1GZ repeater 145.45- with a tone of 74.4.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- N8QA The Portsmouth Radio Club
- The Portsmouth Radio Club has a repeater, N8QA/R with echolink on 145.390 MHz with a PL tone of 136.5
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Keystone VHF Club of York, Pennsylvania, USA
- Having Fun & Fellowship since 1955. The Keystone VHF Club has extensive facilities right outside Rocky Ridge Park just northeast of York, PA.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clover 2000
- CLOVER-2000 is a faster version of CLOVER (about four times faster) that uses eight tone pulses, each of which is 250 Hz wide, spaced at 250-Hz centers, contained within a 2 kHz bandwidth between 500 and 2,500 Hz
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 200 Morse Code QSO`s by Les Johnstone, GM0SOZ
- These are 200 Morse Code QSO`s which might typically be heard on the HF bands.
[ Hits: 3876 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- IC-7000 Mods
- IC-7000 TV Enable Reception, ) TVRO & MARS (US version), TVRO & MARS/CAP Mods by N5AC, IC-7000 RX range expand mod, IC-7000 Tone noise, How to fix the IC-7000 audio noise
[ Hits: 5912 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.35 ]
- Sidetone Adjustment for the TS850S
- Front Panel Sidetone Adjustment for the TS850S by Tree N6TR/7
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- TestParts Sales Company
- TestParts.com carries RF Microwave WiFi Coaxial Attenuators Coax Adapters Dummy Loads Waveguide Oscilloscope Probe Leads DMM Manuals RF Switch Relay SurplusSales Bristol Spline Pocket Toner Tubes Digicon Heliax RF Parts Oldaker Test Leads Silver PL-259s
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2810 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- THROB 2.5x3.3
- Freeware Experimental-Program 9-Tone-MFSK with sound card
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DTMF reader for iPhone
- DTMF reader decodes dtmf tones, it is easy to use and with a log to save codes you like.
[ Hits: 1714 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 21521 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 86052 | Votes: 313 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- CTCSS DTMF Tone Decoder and Encoder
- CTCSS Decoder and Encoder, DTMF Decoder projects
[ Hits: 1459 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 3066 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termstone pl-tone over tone 2 tone two-tone any tone 588 pl tone 123 hz pl tone kit pl tone 5 tone 5 tone pcb eot tone two tone how does the two tone os 2 tone gen
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links