Charlie's CQ Room
- Ham radio site devoted to classic collectible amateur and military radios,
featuring vintage ham radio color photos and commentary, free downloadable manuals
and pamphlets and links for ham radio hobbyists.
- This is a CIA RS-1 Spy Radio from the early 1950's
Central Arkansas Radio Emergency Net
- The C.A.R.E.N. Club is one of the oldest amateur radio clubs in Arkansas, dating back to the late 1950s. Just as the name implies, the C.A.R.E.N. Club is the state leader in emergency communications, SKYWARN, Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES), Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service (RACES).
BYU Amateur Radio Club : Home
- Founded in 1949 and officially recognized by the FCC in 1950, the BYUARC has many years of service at BYU. Experiencing second generation club members and a continuous committment to BYU and the ham radio community, the club continues to go strong and progress
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummyloads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
Split Operations - When and How
- When do you need to go to a split operation ? When the people you are giving reports to are not answering, or when you are not getting your report from the station you are working because of other stations who are continuously calling.
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).
Radio Manager for Windows
- Click Here for Radio Manager 2004 software - for the Uniden BC296D, BC796D, BC780XLT, BC785D, BC250D, & BC895XLT scanners
- ScanControl is the only low cost, easy to use software that supports programming and control & monitoring of the Uniden BC245XLT, BC895XLT, BCT8, BC780XLT, BC250D, BC785D, BC296D, BC796D Digital Scanners and the Radio Shack PRO2052
- TrunkStar785D is a high-performance, full-featured software package for Uniden® BC785D, BC250D, BC796D and BC296D digital trunking scanners. Data management, operational control and spectrum analysis features are provided.
Trunk Manager for Windows
- Supports Uploading & Downloading to and from the BC296D, BC796D, BC780XLT, BC895XLT, BC245XLT, BC250D, BC785D, and Pro-2052 scanners