- A new zealand radio servicemans personal tribute to old 'boatanchor' valve communications receivers, dx listening posts of the 1950's, early radio literature, vacuum tube (valves) collection, early tube testers, unusual
Amateur Radio Lighthouse Society
- Founded in 2000 by Jim Weidner, K2JXW, a licensed ham operator for over 50 years, the ARLHS is the only society of its kind devoted to Maritime Communications, Ham Radio, Lighthouses, and Lightships.
Mortality statistics in Ham Radio Community
- To search for potentially carcinogenic effects of electromagnetic field exposures, the author conducted a population-based study of mortality in US amateur radio operators
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
- Ham Log is an easy to use yet powerful QSO logging utility for all devices running Palm OS.
Ham Log's design and functionality was designed to meet my needs when mobile and away from my home station.
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.