Search Results for "50 mhz linear"9 links
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Covert a Zetagi Amplifier for 50 Mhz
- Schematics and instruction to convert a ZetaGi CB linear amplifier to 50 mhz band
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- JA3MHV Amplifiers
- 4CX1000A x2 AB1GG Power Amplifier, 21MHz 15W and 3.5/7MHz 20W SSB Transceiver by JA3MHV, 50/144/435MHz 80W Linear Amplifier
[ Hits: 2510 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1.5KW GU-43B HF Linear
- by PA0FRI, 1.8 - 30 MHz, Input 50 ohm SWR <1.2:1
[ Hits: 4609 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.30 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2029 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 600W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a bi-polar 600W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2120 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- 6m 200 Watt linear using a 4CX250B
- This 50 MHz RF Amplifier uses a 4CX250b forced air cooled tetrode and produces 250 W for a drive level of approximately 3 W.
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]