Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
HF Copper Looppop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
Portable Loop Antennapop
- This loop it is small and light enough to carry while operating, it disassembles into small but rugged pieces that fit easily in a backpack or gym bag, and it can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
This tunable magnetic loop antenna is my contribution to the well established art of amateur loop making. Can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
Oscar Kilo International Dx Group
- The Next Generation of Dx'ers provides professional operators with a passion for radio service, computers and the internet with the means to unit as one for the next peak in the 11 year 27 Mhz cycle.
The Daily DX
- The Daily DX is the pre-eminent Internet DX bulletin. You will receive DX news that is instantaneous and unreliant on the US Postal service. Your DX news will be automatically delivered to your home or office by e-mail Monday through Friday, 50 weeks per year. Unlike other bulletins which may take 2-5 days to reach you, The Daily DX news arrives before the information is out-of-date.
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers
430MHz ATV transmitter
- ATV transmitter on 430MHz band used with special transmitting tube named 5894 for final stage. Run about 10W average for TV signal and 20W at synchronous peak. Final stage control gird modulation works well for NTSC color video signal and good at audio as well.
Garex VHF preamp
- It is available for spot frequencies in the range 40 - 250MHz, where a typical gain of 26dB can be achieved
144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.