Search Results for "6 beacon"94 links - and 1 categories
DX Resources : Beacons
- SK6RUD HF Beacons
- 500kHz to 12 meters beacons by SK6RUD/B
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6JCA Beacon
- A 10 Meter Beacon on 28.222 MHz
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1KXR/B - Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008 and has been in continual operation. Located in Northampton, Massachusetts [USA] (grid square: FN32), it transmits 24/7/365 and is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator.
[ Hits: 105 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AC7GZ/B 10 meter beacon
- AC7GZ/B is a converted Sharp CB-2460 Citizens Band transceiver operatin on 28.2118 MHz.
[ Hits: 47 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beaconspot.eu presents an accurate picture of microwave and VHF/UHF beacons in Europe, plus 6m beacons worldwide.
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- K6FRC Beacons
- 50Mhz 28Mhz 13.5Mhz amateur radio propagation beacons by K6FRC
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The VE3TO Radio Propagation Beacon
- The VE3TO/B beacon has been on the air since 11 September 2006 active on 10132.0 kHz
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The WA7X Beacon Page
- The 6 meter beacon operates on 50.0700 MHz, the 2 meter beacon operates on 144.2990 MHz, and the 70cm beacon operates on 432.3990 MHz.
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS Windows Phone
- APRS Windows Phone - an APRS Client for Windows Phone. First Version supports live tracking by running an APRS Beacon on the Windows Phone.
[ Hits: 118 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Beacons app for Windows
- Shows which beacon is currently transmitting on the selected radio band
Displays information about transmitting beacon
Informs about direction and bearing from users position towards transmitting beacon
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK63 APRS Transmit Beacon
- PSK63 APRS mobile tracker for HF, FreeTrak63 - APRS PSK63 Tracker
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 Arduino Controlled Beacon
- An example of how to control a Yaesu FT-817 with an Arduino to make a multi-band CW beacon.
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 222 MHz Transmitter Beacon
- A CW beacon keyer for 222 MHz by VA3NFA
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pharos - CW Beacon Keyer
- A Picaxe Morse Code keyer project with source code and links to useful resources by K6ACJ
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar terms6 beacon ham-beacon 6 m beacon 10 ghz beacon 28.922 beacon 40m beacon vhf beacon beacon com pic beacon beacon cw pc beacon 80m beacon 10 beacon beacon 6m 20-m-beacon
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links