Search Results for "6 meter antenna"377 links - and 2 categories
- ZL antenna for 15 meters
- Production of a ZLspecial antenna (for 21MHZ).It explains about the way of making a 2el ZLspecial antenna by ja6hic
[ Hits: 3452 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A Bird Yagi Antenna
- Pictures and detail of contruction of a bird yagi for 10 meters and pictures of the 6 meters version
[ Hits: 8793 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3036 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic loop for 160 meters
- Pictures and calculated values for this home made magnetic loop antenna for the 160 meters band by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 3029 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5106 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160 Meter short TX loop antenna
- Here is a successful 160 Meter short TX loop antenna
4 feet high, 3 feet wide, and 6 inches deep.
[ Hits: 7052 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- W3HH antenna for 40 meters
- Pictures and plan to build a wire W3HH antenna for 7 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4751 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- 40-meter Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A 40-meter antenna that provides good local and regional coverage during the day and good DX capability at night
[ Hits: 1427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Hex Beam for 6 meters
- This is a hex beam designed for six meters. It has three elements with a turning radius of 54 inches. This antenna can be built from low cost materials available from the local hardware store. By WB3BEL
[ Hits: 3567 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 50 Mhz 5 element EMT Conduite Beam
- VA3EXT 5 element beam antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1806 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
[ Hits: 3030 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 22239 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 1968 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7717 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- N6TWW 2 meter Halo
- 2 Meter Halo Antenna project by Mike Fedler with many detailed pictues and detailes homebrewing instructions so you can build your own
[ Hits: 2816 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4638 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3871 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- SteppIR Element Length Study
- Four EZNEC studies for the 3 element SteppIR for 17 meter
[ Hits: 726 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
6 meter antenna
You can try similar terms12-meter-antenna 80 meter antenna 12 meter antenna antenna 17 meter 30 meter antenna 40 80 160 meter antenna 6 meter antenna 10 meter antenna 2 meter ht antenna 2 meter q antenna 40-80-160-meter-antenna 160 meter antenna 6 and 2 meter antenna best 40 meter antenna tt 10 meter eh antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links