Search Results for "6 meter"648 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 6 element 28 MHz LFA Yagi
- Six elelemt yagi for ten meter band, designed with the very latest PSO computer optimisation engine.
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 meter jpole antenna
- A two meters J-Pole antenna project
[ Hits: 1784 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 8 Elements Quad for 2 meters
- A 8 elements Cubical Quad antenna for 144MHz
[ Hits: 1851 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- 7 Element Quad for 50 MHz
- A seven element quad antenna for six meters band. An homebrew project by SP5LGN
[ Hits: 1785 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 6 meter horizontal dipole
- Homebrew project of a dipole for six meters band by KK5ID
[ Hits: 1908 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Dipole antenna for 6 meter band
- Here is a simple design for a 6 meter centre fed dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1681 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that I use for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band.
[ Hits: 3789 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Slim Jim Aluminium
- The 2 Meter 146mhz Slim Jim Antenna using aluminum tubing!
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 160 through UHF rotating tower system
- This is the 195-foot tall rotating Rohn 55G tower at W8JI with yagis for 40 20 15 and 6 meter bands.
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VHF UHF Slim Jim Antenna
- A vertical monoband antenna design that can work from 6 meters to 70 cm by F5ZV in French
[ Hits: 1253 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- ARRL DX Contest 2011
- W/VE amateurs work as many amateur stations in as many DXCC countries of the world as possible on 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10 meter bands.
Foreign amateurs (also including KH6, KL7, CY9, and CYØ) work as many W/VE stations in as many of the 48 contiguous states and provinces as possible.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PI6TEN repeater live stream
- Live reception of PI6TEN 10 meter FM repeater from the Netherlands.
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 6 meter DX by N2FFL
- Includes many links related to magic band and also a collection of grid square maps
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 Meter Antenna for Bicycle Mobile Operation
- Homebrew a half wave vertical dipole for bicycle mobile opration
[ Hits: 1088 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160 m Propagation Prediction
- 160 Meter Radio Propagation Prediction Table
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Audio Kit for iPhone
- Audio Kit is a collection of four iphone applications which are essential for those working in audio and sound. A real time Spectrum Analyser, a Scope to display waveforms, an SPL Meter, and a sine wave Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 3627 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 20 Watts PA VHF Module
- Modification of the MHW 612 by Motorola for the two meter band by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 1293 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Gi-7b's for 6 meters
- Ham Radio rf amp for 50 MHz
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WA8YWO 10 meter beacon
- 10 meter 28.286 mhz 100 milliwatt Beacon
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital SWR Power Meter project
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 to 60 MHz Digital SWR/WATTmeter capable of displaying both the SWR and P.E.P.power values, with a bar graph on the second line tracking the instantaneous power.
[ Hits: 2848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- QRP 5 Mhz transceiver
- A QRP VXO transmitter for 60 meter band by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F6BQU - Transceiver for 80m
- Home made 80 meters transceiver by SP5FCS using the F6BQU project
[ Hits: 1915 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.14 ]
- W6JWS Repeater Maintenance
- W6JWS 2meter Repeater Maintenance and Repair Log
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- R.F. Current Meter
- This R.F. current meter was developed to assist in measuring line currents in balance feed lines as used in the All Band HF Antenna.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter swr meter swr meter for 2 meter 10 meter ant 2 meter amp 17 meter 10 meter ht 80 meter ssb
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links