160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
- My personnal web site about me, the RC members in my r?gion and my HAM callsign F4BKV. You can find also all info about my DX expeditions on 11M: 14RC/EU159 14RC/AT028 167RC0 and many others...
Martlesham DX and Contest Group
- The Martlesham DX & CG was founded off the back of a group of keen UK contesters who wanted to do a serious effort in CQWW contests - WPX and CQWW SSB.
G0KPW - M6T - M7T - M8T
OK1RR DX & Contesting Page
- Almost a fresh QSL manager Database, Country Tables for YPLOG by VE6YP (updated monthly), Additional files for the TRLoog by N6TR. Technical topics for HF Contesting (mostly CW), software download (a huge collection)
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W