Search Results for "6 meter"646 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 65182 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13796 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Receiving loop aerial for 1.8 MHz
- Bulding notes of a receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4128 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- K3KY's Short Beverage
- Originally planned as an 80/160 Beverage, this antenna is a terrific performer on 40 and 30 meters
[ Hits: 23718 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- W7IUV 160 Meters vertical
- 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters
[ Hits: 19131 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6124 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- A dipole for 6 meters band
- Six meters band dipole horizontal or vertical
[ Hits: 27560 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15752 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiverís output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system By Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 8068 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 18607 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 19086 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2818 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6936 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- WB4WOR Propagation Beacons
- WB4WOR Propagation Beacon on 6 and 10 meters
Jointly Owned and Operated by the Broadcast Packet and Repeater Group and Piedmont Amateur Radio GroupRandleman, NC USA
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Six meter beacons
- Beacons transmitting on 50Mhz band
[ Hits: 1639 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- MF and HF Amateur Radio Band Charts
- Easy to read set of band charts for the amateur radio MF and HF bands: 160, 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10 meter by W5JCK
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Recording of DX and other signals on 160 meters
- Topband and DX recordings and sound files on 160 meters band
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1675 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W8JI History of 160 Meters
- Includes W1BB Stew Perry letters, and a sample QSL cards of dated 1963
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Topband - 160 meter Radio Propagation
- Here you will find a variety of tools which will hopefully help you improve your chances of succeeding at Topband (160 meter) DX.
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Caracol Radio
- One of several Colombian broadcasting networks heard on AM and FM and worldwide on 5076 kHz in the 60 meter band.
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 17951 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- 50 MHZ power amplifier
- YU1AW power amplifier for 6 meters band using 2xGI7B
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter making-a 10 meter to 6 meter making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 432 meter vertical l meter 2 meter mag 6 meter ssb lc meter swr-meter 10 meter 20 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links