6 meter675 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4416 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6336 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 9230 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- 6 meters Delta Loop by KK5ID
- The 6 Meter Band may be dead at times, but help bring it to life with Larry's rotatable loop project.
[ Hits: 24225 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Moxon rectangles for 6 Meters
- Moxon antenna for 50 mhz, The Moxon rectangle is a quite broad-band antenna, but it is not quite broad enough to cover the entire band.
[ Hits: 9342 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 80 Meters EH Antenna plan
- Building this antenna is very easy and inexpensive, 6 Foot EH Antenna
[ Hits: 40842 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Homebrew G5RV
- A G5RV plan for 10-160 meters, 10-40 and 10-80 meters band
[ Hits: 19874 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6097 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46299 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- EA5XQ's Projects: Magnetic Loop
- Due to my job I have top travel a lot around the world, in order to find a way of making radio I decided to build a Magnetic Loop after some comments of other colleagues for working between 20 and 80 meters mainly.
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 Meter Moxom
- Download a 6 meter moxon antenna, drawings, photos, plots by Allen Baker KG4JJH, (10 Mb!)
[ Hits: 3544 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- 12AT168 Walter
- Personal page with meeting photos and eleven meter maps too
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- KB9VBR J-Pole Antennas
- All copper J-Pole antennas for sale. 6 meter, 2 meter, 222 MHz, 440 MHz, LPFM, Marine, GMRS. Includes a construction plan in pdf format if you wish to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 6238 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 50 Mhz Dx & Audio Files
- Lage collection of 6 Meters and 2 meters QSOs, recorded in real audio format by OE3MWS
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 6 Meters Online
- 6 Meters Online. A site for 6m enthusiasts with propagation reports, forums, webcams and more.
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5979 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 50Mhz amplifier GS35b by OZ1DPR
- A 6 meters band amplifier width schematics
[ Hits: 5328 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- An Advanced VHF Wattmeter
- A few modifications greatly increase the utility of a popular QST projec
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 8636 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
You can try similar termshow to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 40 meter 17 meter delta loop making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 432 meter vertical making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 17 meter 2 meter mag vhf swr meter 10 meter ant 10 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links