Search Results for "6 meter"648 links - and 4 categories
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2360 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3911 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Reduced Half- sloper for 160 meters
- A half sloper antenna for 160 meter band
Italian translation of a WD8DSB article appeared in a QST issue during 1998.
[ Hits: 5988 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Inverted L for 160 meters
- An inverted L antenna for 160 meters band by VE2DPE in french
[ Hits: 4919 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 3 Element yagi for 17 meters band
- 17 Meter 3 element TA33 junior mono band yagi antenna conversion project by K6TC
[ Hits: 5392 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 49123 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Portable yagi antennas
- A 3 and 5 element portable yagi antennas for 2 meter band
[ Hits: 4850 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 2 meter 1/4 wave Ground Plane
- 146 Mhz quarter wave antenna plan
[ Hits: 5654 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 22641 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 3 element 50 Mhz Yagi
- A 3 elements long yagi antenna for 6 meters band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 11341 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 15704 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- 65279;A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 3852 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- If you want an antenna resonoant on the 160 meters band this is a possible solution, but of course, need space.
[ Hits: 4395 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 5 element yagi for 20 Meter band
- Picture and construction details of a 5 element 20 meter monobander
[ Hits: 4930 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Main Page - RadioCanadaDXGroup
- The Radio Canada DX Group is a non-profit, 11-meter, Citizens Band Radio Group, established in 1969.
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- CQ Contests Rules and Awards
- CQ Contests rules, CQ World Wide 160-meter Contest
CQ World Wide WPX Contest CQ World Wide RTTY Contest
CQ World Wide RTTY WPX Contest CQ World Wide DX Contest CQ World Wide VHF Contest
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OH3XR Marko
- OH3XR OH9XX Marko personal page and activity in 160 meters
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 9.09 ]
- KF6VSG pskmeter page, describing the hardware, software and firmware for a monitoring device for psk31 transceivers that automatically maintains the sound card level to give maximum drive to the transmitter without introducing distortion.
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2 Meters Bicycle Antenna
- 2 Meter Antenna for Bicycle Mobile Operation
[ Hits: 37343 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 3.70 ]
- DL6JAN QRSS beacon experiments
- A summary of QRSS activities on 30 meters band. Hombrewing a QRSS Beacon
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SUPERVOX - S 300
- AM CW SSB linear amplifier for 160 80 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 3047 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coax Switch 160-10 meter
- Cheap and Dirty Coax Switch by Glen E. Zook, K9STH
[ Hits: 3953 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Homebrew SSB Transceiver for 60 Meters
- Description of the design and building of a homebrew phasing-type ssb transceiver for the 60 meter band by Paul Alexander WB9IPA
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 432 meter vertical 10 meter ca 20-meter-5 17 meter 80 meter dsb 10 meter amp dip meter 600 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links