Search Results for "60m antenna"77 links - and 1 categories
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 52147 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Inverted U antenna for 160m
- An inverted U wire antenna for 200 meters and down
[ Hits: 11069 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4373 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 16664 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1588 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17632 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 12611 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- G7LRR Low Band Antennas
- G7LRR Amateur Radio Site,160m Helical Antenna
[ Hits: 3260 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6211 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- IK4CIE receiving loop for 160 meters
- A receiving only loop antenna for 160 meters band by IK4CIE Vittorio, in italian
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 17894 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1995 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Elevated Magnetic Loop for 160 & 75 Meters
- Tree hung rotatable 160m magnetic loop antenna
[ Hits: 2420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7177 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- If you want an antenna resonoant on the 160 meters band this is a possible solution, but of course, need space.
[ Hits: 4471 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 40173 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 43677 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2843 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2889 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 12110 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 300 ohm antenna 900 antenna 900 m antenna par antenna par ef-swl antenna hf antenna for ht bnc antenna 2m 6m antenna 70 mhz antenna ewe antenna vhf antenna antenna antenna 2m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links