Search Results for "60m antenna"71 links - and 1 categories
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 50776 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Inverted U antenna for 160m
- An inverted U wire antenna for 200 meters and down
[ Hits: 10682 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4204 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 15886 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 16952 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 12043 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- G7LRR Low Band Antennas
- G7LRR Amateur Radio Site,160m Helical Antenna
[ Hits: 3194 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6093 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- IK4CIE receiving loop for 160 meters
- A receiving only loop antenna for 160 meters band by IK4CIE Vittorio, in italian
[ Hits: 1353 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low bands antennas
- An article on TX and RX antennae for the low bands 80 and 160m by EI7BA
[ Hits: 2860 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7245 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1561 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 17078 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Elevated Magnetic Loop for 160 & 75 Meters
- Tree hung rotatable 160m magnetic loop antenna
[ Hits: 2398 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W0OXB All-band Zep Antenna
- W0OXB All-band Centerfed Zep Antenna 160m-6m
[ Hits: 2874 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 8193 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- If you want an antenna resonoant on the 160 meters band this is a possible solution, but of course, need space.
[ Hits: 4357 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 39014 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 42982 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2794 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2673 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11802 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]