Multiband wire antennas and ATUspop
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
6-Meter Ham Frequencies
- Alan Muir, VE7BEU, on behalf of the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association,(Victoria) is assembling and submitting the 6-meter Repeater pairs in use to the BC Amateur Radio Coordination Council.
Natural Radio Listening: Streaming Audio
- A page about fascinating Very Low Frequency and natural radio, with lots of streaming audio links from remote receivers. Some experimental stereo pairs around the world.