All Band inverted L antenna
- The inverted-L, using parallel feedline and an ATU, is an antenna with excellent potential as an all-band. Antennex article by W4RNL
IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
ZL1BPU Rotator Controller
- A very simple controller circuit, with fairly smart performance!
The ZL1BPU Rotator Controller has been designed as an add-on unit for the popular Kenpro KR-400 and Yaesu G-400 rotators. The controller consists of a small circuit board which fits inside the rotator control box (see picture).
N1KXR/B Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- The N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008. This beacon is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator and is located in Deerfield, Massachusetts USA
SK6AW DX-Cluster on the web
- A flexible and configurable DX-Cluster with many options, ability to send spots, different skins, e-mail & push notifications and other features. Be sure to check out the "Options" page. (ex SM6.SE)
NARRI Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters
- promote the development of amateur radio repeaters under the provisions of 47CFR Part 97 including, but may not be limited to, those linked via the internet, for personal enjoyment, public service during emergencies and natural disaster
Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE