- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
- The signal forge 1000 signal generator is a portable, high-performance digital and rf signal source with a 1 ghz frequency range. features include digital, differential and ac coupled outputs
IC-746PRO TX Problem
- The IC-746PRO is a great rig. But it has a few reliability issues, especially with the earlier-production units. This article addresses four problem areas:. IC151 on the RF Unit.
Driver circuit on the PA Unit. HRX-muting circuit on the CTRL Unit. Predriver on the PA Unit.
M.C. Howard Electronics
- Distributor of Common Electronic Components Such As Memory, Integrated Circuits, Discrete Components, Cables And Services. We Also Provide Prom Programming, Simm Manufacturing, Testing And Custom Kitting.
DERF electronics corporation
- Distributor of electronic components like diodes Transistors Microcontrollers Microprocessors connectors, switches, relays, integrated circuits, eproms, leds
Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
How to solder
- Key facts about how to solder, how to solder wire, how to solder pcb's, and including general soldering techniques and the best ways of making good solder joints for electronic circuits and construction.