Search Results for "6m linear amp"10 links
- HA1YA Mechanics & Electronics Inc.
- Specializes in manufacture of middle and high power RF decks and high quality linear amplifiers with metall ceramic tubes for HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm bands. Transverters, power supplies and control units
[ Hits: 4809 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.54 ]
- Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
[ Hits: 2661 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PTT line interface for ICOM IC-706 family
- Interfacing tips for ICOM IC-706MKII transceiver with a Collins 30L-1 linear amplifier
[ Hits: 2355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 600W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a bi-polar 600W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2179 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- 6m 200 Watt linear using a 4CX250B
- This 50 MHz RF Amplifier uses a 4CX250b forced air cooled tetrode and produces 250 W for a drive level of approximately 3 W.
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 meter Power Amplifier
- 6-Meter Solid-State 100W Linear Amplifier complete documentation German and English
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 1.5KW 6m Low Pass Filter
- This filter is designed to follow a FULL legal limit, GS-35B, 6m linear amplifier. Designed and built by Bill Jones, K8CU
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]