- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
ZS6BKW variant of the G5RV
- The ZS6BKW variant of the G5RV claims to offer multi-band coverage without the need for a tuner. This article looks at whether or not these claims are valid in a real life installation.
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
- Sell the China made electron tubes over a long period of time, the vacuum tubes/electron valves/Power tubes/Audio Tubes/Thyratrons/Magnetrons and accessories, the tube sockets, the vacuum capacitors, high voltage ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitor.
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
abc Morse Code for Palm
- Palm OS Morse code tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight support, HUGE font in random free run mode, a cool scrolly bar when listening to QSOs, a handy Morse-to-text-and-back translator / converter, built-in Q code quiz, For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.