Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- "ARES trains and organizes Hams to provide emergency communications to ""Served Agencies"" such as FEMA, National Weather Service, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Hospitals, and others. This site describes ARES goals and methods and structure."
Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
The Very Small Array (VSA)
- in Tenerife (Canary Islands). Designed to study fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) thought to originate from the period immediately following the big bang. Operated by Cambridge and Manchester Universities (UK).
Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
- Link700 is a program that will allow users of Kenwood TH-D7A, E, and AG and TM-D700A and E to download all the data settings of their radio, edit and modify data, upload the data, and save settings to a disk file